- What shipping options do I have within Australia?
- Free Delivery
- How is Express Post shipping calculated?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- What if my order is urgent?
- Do you ship outside of Australia? If yes, how can I pay?
- What international shipping options do I have?
What shipping options do I have within Australia?
We use Australia Post to ship all orders within Australia. We offer a Flat Rate of $7.95 for Regular Post orders. Registered Post (full tracking) is available for an additional $1.00 per order. You will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below. Orders are shipped from Melbourne, Australia.
|Regular Post||Registered Post||Express Post|
|Delivery Times||2-5 business days, depending on location||2-5 business days, depending on location||If within Express Post network, 1-2 business days, depending on location. Other areas, fastest time possible.|
Free Delivery applies to all orders delivered within Australia over the value of $120.00 as per prices advertised on our website and is not in conjunction with any other offer. Free Delivery does not apply to Express Post or Courier deliveries.
How is Express Post shipping calculated?
The Express Post shipping cost is determined by the total weight of your parcel and matched against current Australia Post postage rates. At the bottom of your Shopping Cart summary, accurate shipping costs will be displayed. Please note, Free Delivery offer does not apply to Express Post orders.
How long will it take to process my order?
Once we receive your order with payment, it will leave our warehouse within 1-2 business days. Generally all orders received between 3pm Friday and midday Monday will be sent by close of business Monday. We process and send orders each Monday – Friday to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible. As soon as your order has been sent we will be in touch by email to let you know your parcel is on the way.
What if my order is urgent?
We offer an Express Post service for orders that need to be received quickly. This service can be selected on the Shipping page during Checkout. To ensure your order is dispatched as quickly as possible, we also suggest that you contact us directly by phone or SMS on 0418 187 794 or email email@example.com once you have completed checkout. This will bring further attention to your urgent delivery request.
Do you ship outside of Australia? If yes, how can I pay?
Yes, we have helped many international customers and welcome you too ! The quickest and easiest way to pay is via PayPal using your VISA or Mastercard or your PayPal balance.
What international shipping options do I have?
We use Australia Post to ship all international orders. International customers will be asked to choose a shipping option during the Shipping and Checkout process. These options are summarised below:
|Air Mail||Pack and Track Air Mail||Express Post International|
|Delivery Time||Up to 2 weeks||3-10 business days to capital cities||3-7 business days to capital cities|
- Items leaving our warehouse are inspected for quality and we make every effort to ensure each item is free from damage before being carefully packaged by us.
- We make every effort to securely package delicate or breakable items. Only items sent Registered Post (insurance paid) are eligible for replacement if items are broken by Australia Post or our courier. If you are ordering a delicate or breakable item, we strongly recommend selecting Registered Post at Checkout.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in Transit’ (ie: damaged in transit from us to you) you should:
- refuse to accept delivery of the product
- direct the courier to ‘Return goods to sender’
- notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe and item is faulty, please contact us to report a problem. You will also be required to email photos of the problem areas to email@example.com. We will review and be in touch with you regarding a resolution. Please note that a product will not be considered faulty if it has been used in an ‘abnormal’ way.
- If returning an item, to assist with prompt processing, please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
- All returning goods must be packaged adequately by the customer.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods to Kids Bags are the customer’s responsibility.
- We do not refund goods that were chosen incorrectly (some exceptions may apply).
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or refund. When returns are received we assess each on a case by case basis and you will be promptly notified of our decision. Items qualified for return will be replaced or refunded.
- If a replacement item is out of stock, we will offer a similar item or a refund given for the value of that item.