Returns / Replacement Policy
- Items leaving our warehouse are inspected for quality and we make every effort to ensure each item is free from ‘Damage’ before being carefully packaged by us.
- ‘Damaged’ is defined as any product that is broken and unable to be used for the purpose intended. It includes broken zips, broken handles, cracks or tears.
- When cottons, canvas or other fabrics are used in the manufacture of products, anomalies in the weave or dye lots may appear. Please note these are not automatically considered as faulty / damaged under our Returns / Replacement Policy.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in Transit’ (ie: damaged on the way from our warehouse to you) you should:
- refuse to accept delivery of the product
- direct the courier to ‘Return goods to sender’
- notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe and item is faulty, please contact us to report a problem. You will also be required to email a photo or video of the problem areas to email@example.com. We will review and be in touch with you regarding a resolution. Please note that a product will not be considered faulty if it has been used in an ‘abnormal’ way.
- If returning an item, to assist with prompt processing, please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
- All returning goods must be packaged adequately by the customer.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods to Kids Bags are the customer’s responsibility.
- We do not refund goods that were chosen incorrectly (some exceptions may apply).
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or refund. When returns are received we assess each on a case by case basis and you will be promptly notified of our decision. Items qualified for return will be replaced or refunded.
- If a replacement item is out of stock, we will offer a similar item or a refund given for the value of that item.
Our Returns Policy is also governed by our Terms & Conditions. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page for further details