The SoYoung Eco Linen Pink Birds Water Bottle Bag creates a stylish and practical way to stay hydrated on-the-go, without the awkwardness of having to hold your water bottle.
Wear it messenger style or use the clip handle to hang it from a backpack.
- Fits most popular stainless steel and glass water bottles up to 710ml (24oz) in volume and 7.6cm (3 inches) in diameter
- Uncoated linen allows the bag to be cleaned in the washing machine or dishwasher
- Carrying handle and detachable messenger strap
- Insulated interior to keep things cool
- Clip for attaching to stroller or another bag
- Name tag
- Retro inspired graphics
- BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead safe
- Designed in Canada
- Measures 9cm x 9cm x 28cm
The SoYoung Eco Linen Pink Birds Water Bottle Bag co-ordinates perfectly with our range of stylish SoYoung Backpacks & Lunch Boxes
How to clean a Raw Linen Bag:
While the raw linen has a porous nature, tough stains such as ketchup just require a little bit of scrubbing to remove. The biggest advantage of the new products is that they can be completely immersed in water, making them machine washable and dishwasher safe. You can then simply lay them out to dry overnight. Putting them into a hot dryer is NOT recommended as it may shrink or melt certain materials in the bag.